Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love lunch for my lovely boy

Justin went to school one month already. I found I was even busier than ever. I have to Got up earlier to prepare his breakfast and his lunch.

Love those bento lunch box. Try to make them too. I try to read on the internet but most cute one is Japanese style. They cooked them by rice. I would like Justin use to eat Bread instead of the rice. So I change the plan. Use the bread to instead the rice.

Justin never fined it out what is different.

This is one of his favorite: Big elephent .
Whole wheat breat and chees turns to a big fat elephent.


Not only the Lunch, You have to prepare the snacks for the kids.

I try to don't give any high sugar snacks for Justin. How about this Bear egg, and peach.




If you do have ideas for the lunch for the toddler . Please share with me.

If you like my blog,you can simply to press bottom to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment